Wednesday, December 07, 2011

cliché: know the score

Meaning: aware of the facts or numbers/understand (example 1, example 2, example 3)


Rewrite 1: know the count
Rewrite 2: recite the numbers
Rewrite 3: deliver the outcome
Rewrite 4: handle the stats
Rewrite 5: replay the highlights


Comment: This idiom is often about sports scores, but there is also a use that is about musical score. I have kept it to sports but I'll bet you can think of rewrites for music.


I'm online - find me at:
Social Media: Twitter (@a_copywriter), Facebook (E-Messenger), Google+ (E-Messenger)
Web: www.e-messenger-consulting.com
Blogs: Penman, Booksville, Alan Eggleston

1 comment:

consejos para dejar de fumar said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the remaining section :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck